What are some of the Benefits of Remote Coaching?
Remote Coaching is a powerful process in its own right and the benefits that Remote Coaching affords to clients include:
• Convenient: remote coaching can easily fit in with the busiest working lifestyle. Clients can access remote coaching wherever they happen to be in the world, through all the usual technology platforms. No need to wait untill the next convention for a face-t-o-face session, you can work remotely and see quicker progress in your dance.
• Greater global choice: you are not restricted by geography. Having a hgh level dance coach in your area is not necessary...Jeannie can work directly with you and also with your dance teacher to make great improvements in your current abilities.
• Time efficient: sessions are typically shorter and more frequent, which can suit some clients. You can submit video and have a phone consultation for the results or they can be emailed to you. Paid Remote Coaching hours can be used over a period of time as needed.
• Cost effective: stripping out travel, room costs and keeping the sessions short can make your coaching budget go further. Jeannie gets right to the heart of your issues and provides homework for you to practice until the next session.
• Faster access: you can set up sessions quickly to meet immediate and unexpected needs. Face-to-face coaching is scheduled into busy lives well in advance, remote coaching is also easier to plan at short notice.
• More focused: some clients say that they find remote coaching even more powerful than face-to-face coaching because there are few distractions.
Are there any other considerations? Remote coaching is often used as part of a blend, using telephone, face-to-face and email in a combination to suit the changing demands on your time.